Wel-Met Camps Memories Forums  

Go Back   Wel-Met Camps Memories Forums > Current Memories Forum
Memories Forum Home Quick User Guide Register Wel-Met Photos Find Other Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2014, 11:54 AM   #1
David Fried

Bonnie Bickwit & Mitchael Weiser - Lost Teens

I was contacted by Detective Cyrus J. Barnes of the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office.
He is investigating a cold case from 1973 were two Wel-Meters went missing while going to Watkins Glen. There are a lot of people who have carried this loss for a long time and have tried to help find them. I posted a similar note on the Facebook site but thought I would post it here as well.

We are seeking any information on the missing teens from 1973. Maybe someone may remember Bonnie and what occurred the day she disappeared. Here is the website to read the story. http://www.mitchelandbonnie.com/. I also attached a copy of the flyer I'm handing out in the Watkins Glen area. We are still trying to find out what happened to the two teen. I appreciate anything you can do.

Detective Cyrus J. Barnes
Sullivan County Sheriff's Office
8 Bushnell Ave, Monticello, New York 12701
Desk: 845 794-7100
Direct Line: 845 807-0732 (voice mail)
cyrus.barnes@co.sullivan.ny.us
I was contacted on the wel-met.com site by Detective Cyrus J. Barnes of the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office. He is investigating a cold case from 1973 were two wel meters went missing while going to Watkins Glen. We are seeking any information on the missing teens from 1973. Maybe someone may remember Bonnie and what occurred the day she disappeared. Here is the website to read the story. mitchandbonnie.com . I also attached a copy of the flyer I'm handing out in the Watkins Glen area. We are still trying to find out what happened to the two teen. I appreciate anything you can do. Detective Cyrus J. Barnes Sullivan County Sheriff's Office 8 Bushnell Ave, Monticello, New York 12701 Desk: 845 794-7100 Direct Line: 845 807-0732 (voice mail) cyrus.barnes@co.sullivan.ny.us
David Fried is offline   Reply With Quote