Wel-Met Camps Memories Forums  

Go Back   Wel-Met Camps Memories Forums > Current Memories Forum
Memories Forum Home Quick User Guide Register Wel-Met Photos Find Other Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2004, 07:03 PM   #1
SBRAWERBB

Western Trips 1975-7976

This is Steve Brawer. I was a counsler in Narrowsburg from 1972-1974 and I went on two Western Trips in a row from 1975-1976. Prior to the Western Trips, in my late teens, I had never been further away from NY than a family trip to Washington DC when I was about 12 years old. The Western Trip experience showed me what a vast, beautiful country we live in, and I was inspired to get out of NY and see the country. I left for California in Feb 1977 and have spent the last 27 years in the west. Last year I took my wife Barbara and son Hunter to the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and other parks in the southwest. Being at those places took me right back to the Western Trip days, and the memories came flooding back. I even did the hike down to "Indian Garden" , although it almost killed me getting back to the south rim. Bryce looked more beautiful than ever, and we hiked down the "Navaho Loop Trail" and back. Remember the huge rocks at the bottom they called "Wall Street".

If you remember me, or just want to share some memories from those great days, let me know.

Steve Brawer
SBRAWERBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 09:00 AM   #2
Cliff Ageloff

Hey Steve! I was on your trip and remember it well. I recall making what passed for chinese food (La Choy and chuck steak) with your advice and fingers at the ready. I had been in touch with Stu Thalblum and he said he had lost touch with you a few years ago but I think he too is in Cali after being in DC for a while. I am still in touch with Seth Lipsay from time to time as well as Lauren Green, Janet Jupiter, Jeff Rosenberg. I heard that Jessica Goodman is living in Israel, married with quite a few kids. I recall Chip and another kid getting sent home (was it stiffing the waitress that did it?) ditchweed from Kansas and huge thunder storms rocking us our 1st night camping out in Wisconsin. I have been out W several times since 1975 for hiking, trout fishing and 1x went to Burning Man. Quite a few folks I wish I would hear from including Patty Weil, Karen Labovsky etc. I settled in Essex, MA and can be reached at telemark@verizonmail.com. Great to see your post and look forward to hearing what you (and others) are up to.
Cliff Ageloff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 07:40 PM   #3
SBRAWERBB

So good to hear from you Cliff. The names in your post take me back to those days in a hurry. The other camper that was sent home was "Rosy. Alan Rosenberg??. They were sent home when we were in Santa Fe, NM. I was chosen to fly with them from Alberquerque to Oklahoma City, where I put them on a plane to New York, and then I flew back to New Mexico to re-join the group. It turns out that that was my first ride in an airplane. I remember that it was a "mooning" incident that finally got them kicked off the trip.

I left for California shortly after I graduated college, and have been in California ever since, except for 4 years in Denver in the early 1980's. If you speak to any of my old campers, give a "hello" for me. Take care.
Old 06-01-2004, 11:17 AM   #4
Jeff Rosenberg

Wink setting the record straight

Steve Brawer - remember me - its Jeff Rosenberg, or better known as "Rosie". Alan Rosenberg was someone else, lest not get us confused. I was the one with the big afro

And, to set the record straight, I didn't get sent home from Western trip in '75. I think Chip was the only one, but if there was another, it wasn't me. Although Steinberg threatened to send me home for unjudiciously opening a bottle of coke out of a machine at a campsite (without the proper coinage).

Anyway, I remember you from Pioneers with our 2 albums - Stevie Wonder Innervisions and Grateful Dead - over and over again. You were actually the counselor of my tent that year so I was psyched when you came on the Western trip the next year.

Has it been 29 years since then!
Jeff Rosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 05:59 PM   #5
SBRAWERBB

Western Trips 1975-1976

Rosie-Did not mean to besmirch your good name. I know I took Chip and another camper to the airport that fateful day. All these years I thought is was you. Maybe because you and Chip were friends and I always associated the two of you together. The Summer of "75" Western Trip had such an impact on all of us. Most of us NY kids haden't been outside of the tri state area for most of our lives and to visit the country like that was like a dream. I have a great picture of you at the Grand Canyon, with Chip and the counsler(JoAnn???) at Mather Point. Your hair must have been a foot tall. Great to hear from you after all these years. What part of the world did you end up in?
Old 06-04-2004, 08:37 AM   #6
Jeff Rosenberg

Talking Western Trip 1975

Hey Steve,
I think I narrowly escaped that fateful trip with Chip. Although, I think for the most part, I behaved I'm still in the NY area - living in New Jersey (working in NY) with 2 kids (13 and 10). I work in media, currently with a cable network. What do you do?

Wel-Met and of course the Western Trip was a fantastic experience that kids today just don't understand. I try to get my kids to understand but they just can't wrap their arms around the comraderie and closeness that we all had. It's a different world today. Many Wel-Meters came in and out of my life for many years, went to lots of reunion parties. I think for many years, no one knew my real name, I was just "Rosie". Then I guess like everything else, many people just went on with their lives and drifted apart. The recent reunion allowed me to meet up again with Julie Pearlman and talk with her brother Josh, and I also contacted Cliff Ageloff via e-mail.

By the way, my hair is short now (and my kids laugh at me when they see those old pictures) - they just don't understand the hippie culture of the 70's - lol. And oh yea, the other Rosenberg was Steve Rosenberg, not Alan - Steve was a skinny redhead if I remember correctly.

Great to hear from you!!
Old 06-04-2004, 11:32 AM   #7
SBRAWERBB

Western Trips 1975-1976

Since I left for California in Feb of 1977, I pretty much missed out on the "reunion scene". So many of you that that would have loved to have seen. I've been in California since 1977, except for four years in Denver in the early 80's. Quite by accident I got involved in the shipping industry and built a career around it. I work at the docks as a manager for a steamship line, making sure the overpaid union guys do the job that they're paid to do. To be specific, I work in our terminal railyard, loading containers from the far east to our customers across the USA. Long hours, but the job has it's rewards.

Thanks for giving me the update on yourself. Take care and stay in touch.

Steve
Old 06-04-2004, 12:12 PM   #8
Davia Love

Steve, just wondering if you're in Long Beach, or Oakland, or other part of California? There are a few of us Wel-Met'ers out here. I'm in the Bay Area - I live on the Peninsula and work in SF. I've been in California since 1973.
Davia Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 12:36 PM   #9
SBRAWERBB

Western Trips 1975-1976

I was in the Bay Area until 7 years ago, when a job offer required me to move to Southern California, where I am now. I work in the Port of Los Angeles, and reside in Orange County. I believe I'm the only Democrat in this county.
Old 06-04-2004, 03:18 PM   #10
Ron Rosenberg

Greetings from North Carolina!

I'm actually the other Rosenberg on that trip - Ron Rosenberg. I spent my first two years in Barryville, then on to Narrowburg for Units 4, 5, P/C, and then Western Trip 2 in 1975. I also spent the next summer working as the AAA in Narrowburg.

I remember lots of the names from those years...Cliff Ageloff, Dave Miller, Seth Lipsay, Joyce Epstein, Janet Jupiter, Karen Lobovsky, Carrie Busner, Jessie Goodman, Diane Seidler, Josh and Julie Pearlman, Lisa Markowitz, and of course, our Bronx contingent: Stu Thalblum, Bruce Gollop, Jeff Antin, Sidney Suss, Steven Kramer, Larry Barker, and Patti Weill.

I actually remember the incident where Chip got sent home. It involved getting soda from a soda machine not by paying for it, but rather by opening up the narrow glass door, removing the bottle caps with a belt buckle, and pouring the soda from the open bottles into a cup by tilting the whole soda machine forward. I seem to remember doors being removed from bathroom stalls at the same place, but that memory is a bit foggy.

That group had its share of trouble along with the good times. There were several incidents where people ordered mass quantities of food at a diner, then ordered a single piece of pie on a separate check, threw away the check for the larger order, and paid the check that had the just the pie on it. Such a deal!

Of course, the year before in Pioneers was interesting too. I remember the record player we kept on the stage playing the same albums over and over again (Rolling Stones: Hot Rocks and Stevie Wonder: Innervisions, and the tapes my tentmate Steve Storch brought with him from NJ: The Who’s Quadrophenia and ELP’s triple live album.

But we also had the incident where Roy A. was sent home and we had a minor riot that afternoon that involved defacing the tent of a PA I believe was named Karen (I think Woody Belkin was the other PA that year and Marc Minnik was the Unit Director).

Well I have to get back to work now, I’ll post again soon. Steve and Rosie, thanks for rekindling some great memories!
Ron Rosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 07:47 PM   #11
SBRAWERBB

Western Trips 1975-1976

Great detailed post Ron. Yes, I remember you well from the Unit IV days through the Western Trip in 75. I always thought well of you as a camper, you were generally respectful, but not above getting into "a little trouble" if the situation came up. You listed so many names on your post, every name associated with some great memories for me. I wish I had a nickel for all the times we heard Stevie Wonder " Inner Visions" in PC camp. My companies main headquarters is in Charlotte, NC. It's possible I'll end up there before my career is over. What's your opinion of Charlotte? Good place to live, or not? Anyway, thanks for the post, and great to hear from you.
Old 10-18-2004, 01:49 PM   #12
pweill

Hi, this is Patti Weill

Hi to all the wel-met folks! My sister, Brandi (for those who remember her) told me about the Wel-Met website and now I am hooked! Spent 2 hours reading.

Long time no see/hear/ etc. I emailed a Steve Alter and sure enough it was the Steve Alter! Then I'm reading stuff from Steve Brauer (I remember that you were a counselor that was more like a camper and we could relate to you, no big ego), Rosie, Cliff, & Ron Rosenberg. I'm searching and find stuff from Janet Jupiter (There's no one stupider than....) and Joyce (if I had a choice....etc) Epstein. Then there's email message from Ilene Rosen.

Those years were all fond memories. My husband and I saw Joyce about 10-12 years ago in either Oregon or Washington state. You were pregnant.

I spoke to Carey Busner about 2 years ago. She lives in NYC and out the tip of L.I. She has a son and hubby.

Saw Linda Watnick in L.I. about 3 years ago. She looked great! Emailed her a few times.

Sid Suss we ran into in Florida about 2 years ago at his parents house.

That is about it for those we've seen.

What happened to Dave Miller?

Do you remember in Pioneers, there was a girl who made fun of us wearing leather? Her name is Karen Bohrer. Does anyone know where she is? I'd like to get in touch with her. I now understand her and that point of view.

Remember STeve STorch, Seth Lipsay, Gruber?
WHere is Josh and Julie these days?

That's it for now. I'm going to email you all personally.
Love and peace,
Patti
pweill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 02:10 PM   #13
Jeff Rosenberg

Who can forget Patti Weill?

Hi Patti - It's Jeff Rosenberg - "Rosie", Good to hear from you. I saw Julie Pearlman recently, she looks great. She lives in Philly and Josh is still down in Florida. I've spoken with both Janet Jupiter and Joyce Epstein, both are doing great with their families. Cliff Ageloff also.

I would love to say hi to Carey Busner if you know how to reach her. And of course, I remember Karen Bohrer (although not sure what you mean about the leather?). What about Jessie Goodman, with a flower in her hair?

Talk to you soon...
Old 10-18-2004, 02:36 PM   #14
pweill

Hi Rosie

Nice to get your reply so quickly!

What are you doing in North Carolina? Carolina's have some nice places there. I've done back-packing in the mountains and one year, worked at a college for a vegetarian summerfest.

Do you know how to get in touch with Karen Bohrer? She made fun of us wearing leather in Pioneers. That stuck with me for years and then someone (was it Seth Lipsay?) stuck a fork in what was a leg of lamb (round slab of yucky deli meat) and said "baa, baa". I never ate meat again. And now, I've been vegan for 23 years and I do not wear leather. I've been part of a vegan community all these years. It's funny that the founder of www.gentleworld.org, went to Wel-Met back in the early 50's.

I feel like I have been living the Wel-Met lifestyle for many years in a sense. Gentle World is clean communal living and we have lived in many places. I always invite people to come and visit. In the summers, we go about 20 miles north of the Grand Canyon and camp for about 3 months in the national forest (Kaibab forest). And in the winter, we go to New Zealand (check out the digital photos on the website) on our 450 acre piece and camp. But I have since upgraded and have a caravan in N.Z. Yes, we have privys and they are nice!

Now I am in southern California. I have a vegan restaurant (www.eatopia.biz) in Ocean Beach, hippie town. (Steve Brauer, we're only 1 hour south of you!) While here, we live in La Jolla the lap of luxury. We rent in a big house from veggie friends of ours and have the option to leave our stuff and go forth.

My life is an open book. Live in Hawaii with Gentle World for a few months here and there too.

I would love to hear from any body from camp and it would be cool if anyone wanted to visit!

Love to you all. Keep in touch!

Patti Weill
Old 10-18-2004, 03:06 PM   #15
Jeff Rosenberg

wrong Rosenberg

No, I'm in New Jersey - work in NYC. I think it's the other Rosenberg in N. Carolina. I'm in media - currently working at a cable network. I just sent you an e-mail, hope you get it. Would love to chat with you more (jerosenberg@tribune.com)
Old 10-19-2004, 05:14 PM   #16
SBRAWERBB

Speaking of North Carolina. That's where your old counselor ended up. Due to a company transfer, I just moved from Southern California to Charlotte, NC. Right now things are in a state of flux as my wife and son are still back in California, hoping to get our house sold.

Patti, great to see you found the website, and the bulliton board I started for us.
Old 10-19-2004, 07:04 PM   #17
Cliff Ageloff

Hey Patti

Still in touch with Seth once in a while. He is in NY doing Real Estate, commercial and development stuff.

I think half our Western Trip went veggie for at least a while after the chicken beheadings in one particular Kansas barnyard. Sounds like Seth tho sure enough. Do you know that Donna Bedome is in Hawaii? Shoot me an email and check yerz. Welcome back aboard the bus.............
Cliff Ageloff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 09:50 PM   #18
Lauren Green

hi

WOW, it is nice to see everyone. I've been keeping in touch with Janet Jupiter,Joyce Epstein, Karen Lobovsky?? & Cliff Ageloff.
After going to the camp reunion last year in 2003 with Janet and my sister Beth it really brought back all the great memories of camp.
I would like to hear from any of my camp friends.
Hi Cliff....
Lauren Green
Lauren Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 09:05 AM   #19
Jeff Rosenberg

message from Patti 'Deer Flower' Weill

Hi Lauren! Funny, I sent and email to Cliff asking about you and the same day, there's was a post from you on the website!

I just learned about the website this week and already have been in touch with Rosie, Cliff, Joyce, Steve Brawer, and Steve Alter! We (husband, Justice) and I are planning to visit NY in several weeks. Can we all get together one day while we are there? It would be fun to see you after all these years and see how everyone has grown! We only go to NY once sometimes
twice/year.

I'm thinking about a restaurant. www.Vegdining.com has places we'd go to. Like Vegetarian Paradise; Greens in Brooklyn; Candle Cafe, Buddah Bodai in Queens, Angelica's Kitchen, etc. Any thoughts on this?

If it happens, I'll call Carey Busner. I can call Linda Watnick too. Janet Jupiter, I'd love to see you! Is it possible? Where is Jackie Potter, Karen Labovsky? What about Mindy Krasner? Is Chip around? Ron from the Bronx? Seth?

Does anyone have photos they can add to the photo gallery? Rosie, you said you had a photo of me and a cat. Do you have others? Can they be put on the website?

That's it for now.
Old 10-22-2004, 09:42 AM   #20
Ron Rosenberg

Greetings from the Bronx and North Carolina

Hi Patti,

“Ron from the Bronx” here. I just saw your postings – great to hear from you! And the timing of your last message was interesting as well. I missed the big reunion in 2003, but was just thinking this weekend about how much fun it would be to get together with everyone from our group.

I started at Narrowsburg in ’72 after two years in Barryville, and spent the next four summers there, including the last one on Western Trip 2, so in total we all spent nearly six months together – even longer for some the people you mentioned who had been at Narrowsburg in previous seasons.

You asked about Steve Storch – I haven’t heard from him since camp, but he was in my bunk in Unit 5 and was my tentmate in Pioneers. He came into the city from Paramus one Fall to visit – I’m pretty sure we ran into you at Van Cortlandt park where you were babysitting.

I’ve been living in Raleigh, North Carolina, (welcome to NC, Steve Brawer!) for the last 16 years after living in Rochester, NY for school and a few years of work, followed by five years in Manchester, NH. We really like it here.

I’m married and have a son who’s a senior in high school and about to turn 18 (!). He’s been accepted at a few colleges and we’re trying to narrow it down. Am I really old enough to have a kid going to college?!

We also have a 13-year old daughter. It’s hard to imagine she’s the age we all were when we went at camp – it seems like so long ago! In fact, when I dropped her off for two weeks at a “Y” camp this summer, I started to have serious flashbacks. The bunks looked just like ours did (all right – maybe they were in a little better shape than ours were) and she picked the exact same bed (top bunk on the left as you walk in) that I had in Unit 4.

But the thing I noticed most was the smell. It had just rained, and the smell from the wet ground and leaves was exactly as I remember it from Wel-Met. Freaky!

Anyway, we’re going to be in the New York area for Thanksgiving, staying at my sister’s place in Ridgefield, CT, about an hour out of the city. We’ll be arriving on Wednesday, November, 24 and staying through the 28th. If some time that works, I’d love to see everyone after all these years and get caught up.

I’ll watch the web site for updates. Take care everyone!
Ron Rosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 03:18 PM   #21
Carey Busner

I posted a new thread last night, but now I've discovered this one, and realize that this is where I want to be! I'm so happy to see so many familiar names. If it weren't for suprise calls from Patti every few years, I'd have lost my Wel-Met connections entirely (although I think of it, and all of you, all the time). My 11 year old son goes away to skateboard camp during the summer - just not the same! We really had something special, and it's nice to see how many of us still feel it.

I have a few pictures - not many, since most were stolen (long story), but I'll post them asap. In the meantime, I'd love to hear from you all. (Did I really miss a reunion last year? I can't believe it.)
Carey Busner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 09:59 PM   #22
Lauren Green

hi there

WOW,
great to see you're around. How do you put all these years into an e mail. Have you heard from any one else?
Are you living in the NYC area?
Well, take care for now.
Lauren
LGMODELS@AOL.COM
Lauren Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 08:54 PM   #23
pweill

Hi!

Carey Busner! We still manage to stay in touch every few years! Lauren Green! Long time no see or hear! It sure is wonderful to read emails from long time ago friends.

Wouldn't it be a blast to see everyone (if possible) at Wel Met Narrowsburg again? Hope we can all make it this summer to camp!

Love and hope to see you all in June!

Patti
Old 01-06-2005, 05:57 PM   #24
Stu Thalblum

Hey all.

Until I read it here, I had forgotten the campers who got sent home from the trip (was it really "Chip Preston - Woodside" who got the boot?).

I DO remember the 5 0r 6 albums we played endlessly in Pioneers in '74. Wasn't the Four Tops another one?

I've driven across the country twice since then, and around the southwest another time. Been back to Zion, Bryce and the Grand Canyon twice, finally making it to the bottom and back in '95.

Out of our huge Bronx contingent from our years, I'm still in touch only with Ron R. every few years or so, usually when I'm moving to a new city.

Went canoeing down the Delaware about 15 years ago and somehow found the Narrowsburg camp. Can't for the life of me remember how to get there anymore.

Remember the "Winding Road" sign that someone wrote "Long and" on every year?

Best regards.
Stu Thalblum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 10:56 PM   #25
Marc

Hi...Wishing all my Wel-Met friends a Belated Happy New Year!
Peace
Marc Alan Minick---MMSUN@aol.com
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 09:24 AM   #26
Scott Engelhard

Hey Marc...
Happy, happy to you too...
Were you PA or UD of unit 5 in 1974? Did you play a red 335 guitar for "Grease" that year, as musical director of the production? You looked like Billy Crystal, right? If so, you did a great job, and I remember you helping me out with the tune "Hand Jive" (Lisa Mendelowitz sang "Freddie My Love")... Thanks. If it's not you, your name sounds familiar anyway... Lemme know, Wel-Met Bro... Where you at?

If you're not the Marc who was the guitar-slinging PA/unit 5 in 1974, who is???

Also - Where's Mitch Weber??? C'mon Mitch!

Did you'all hear that Brad Pitt broke up with J-Lo? I'm a mess and all f'klempt... I thought they were sooo happy!
Scott Engelhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 07:39 PM   #27
Marc

Hi Scott...My name is familiar because I worked at wel-Met for 10 years. Let me see in 1974 I was PA of Pioneers in Narrowsburg. I had a huge balk afro, earring and some campers called me Yipsy!
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 10:31 PM   #28
Roberta

Camper Sent home from trip

Hi everyone, I was on the 1975 trip and it was Bob Korngot who was sent home in the middle of the trip! I remember you Steve, you were more like a camper than a couselor- a great guy!

I kept in touch with Adina Kalet- for a number of years but not recently, the same with Rob Minister. Cary , Jessie, me and Julie Pearlman were tent mates in Pioneers. I remember we had a reunion in NYU and Josh and Julie came up from Fla.

I can't belive you remember that song: their's no one stupider...than ...... and if I had a choice, I'd rather not be Joyce.

Rosie... I actually tried to goggle you a while ago but too many Jeff Rosenbergs. I 'll never forget that hair.

I pulled out my Wel-Met pix cause my 14 year old is going to sleepaway for the first time.. I wanted to show her the great time I had at camp-- it was the best!!

I have great pictures of everyone- lots of group shots... Carey, Patti, Rosie, Julie- even the counselors

Anyone know what happen to all those Bronx Boys? Sidney Suss, Larry Barker... I have a picture of you Ronnie with Steve Brawer, Jeff,Bruce,Larry, Sid, Richie,.Stu and Steven K.

I remember that they played Innervisons (S.Wonder) over and over again.- also it was the Stylists- not the Four Tops.

We had to shower in open shoers even the rain!!

Does anyone remember the married couple, Bob & Meryl? I
recall that someone made Meryl cry so much she wet herself. Was that even true?

Anyone remember a counselor named Julian?

Roberta Hilfer
Roberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 11:25 PM   #29
pweill

Roberta, and everyone else I have gone to camp with.......

I remember you Roberta! Are you putting the pictures on the website?

I missed all the camp reunions since about 1976. Now, I am into seeing and being with whoever wants to show up at this reunion in Narrowsburg. My husband and I went there one June before they were opening for the summer. They let us in. It is beautiful! The nature is inviting and peaceful. What a great lake and river we had to explore! I feel grateful to have had the experience at Wel Met.

Till this day, I try to live in natural settings as much as possible.

Okay, so who is going? Can we car pool? I will fly and visit my dad who is still in the Bronx. He lives off the Deegan on the way north. Let's pick each other up and chip in for expenses. I just ask that no one drinks while driving (I do not drink at all).

Let me know that this camp reunion is for real!!!

The Bronx boys.........well, I saw Sidney Suss about 1 1/2 years ago when I was visiting Florida. He was visiting his parents and I stopped by to see them.

I emailed Steven Kramer about the website/reunion. Never heard from him. His email is skramer@montefiore.org. Maybe he will answer someone else.

Since I am in Redland, Florida this year, I called Josh and spoke with him for awhile.

I also called Linda Watnick! And told her about the website/reunion.

Carey, I will call you soon!

That's it for now.

Love, Love to you all and looking forward to seeing you soon,

Patti
Old 03-15-2005, 08:47 AM   #30
Roberta

Patti:

I'm thrilled that you saw my thread- figured I'd have to wait a while.

I have so many pictures- I will try to get them on in the next week or so.

I want this reunion to be real too... Let s get some details , car pooling would be great. It would be good if we can try to contact any many people as possible.

I'd love to see Rosie again !!

I live in Rockland County over the TZ bridge.... it is on the way towards Narrowsburg.

I've been married for 25 years and have a 17 year old boy and a 14 year old girl. My daughter is going to sleep away for the first time and it brought back such memories of my great times at
Wel-Met.

Does Sidney Suss live in NY?

Did you see Julie too? She was my tent mate....

Lets keep talking!!

Love to everyone.. those were some of the best times...

Roberta
Roberta is offline   Reply With Quote