Wel-Met Camps Memories Forums  

Go Back   Wel-Met Camps Memories Forums > Current Memories Forum
Memories Forum Home Quick User Guide Register Wel-Met Photos Find Other Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2005, 02:29 PM   #61
lbarker

Michael

So good to hear from you. My email is barkerlj@comcast.net.

Let's one of us write each other in the next few days to keep the ball rolling.

Larry
lbarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 03:04 AM   #62
Mandy

Cool Okay, Larry - Now you've forced me to stay up late and post!!!

Hi, everyone!

I can't believe that it's past 2:30 A.M. and in spite of promising myself that I was going to get a good night's sleep for a change, I've been mesmerized reading all of these posts for the past several hours.

Firstly, I great big hello to all of you fellow WMer’s, whether you are my own contemporaries or those of my brother's (Larry) or sister's (Hilary). One of the most wonderful things about this particular situation is that so many siblings attended the camp together that regardless of your own particular age group, all of the names and stories sound so familiar.

For those who have posted in this specific thread with whom I have been personally crossed paths, it is so fantastic to read about how you have all been doing!

Michael K. - what can I say? You were the first, baby! (KISS, that is - don't worry, Larry). I am so glad to hear that you are doing well and with two 9-month-old babies?? My goodness, Michael, I'm at the point where I'm waiting for my second one to finally grow up and move out! I'll catch up with you a little more on the other thread. What has your brother, Steven, been doing with himself, by the way? Please send both him and your parents my regards!

Patti, I always send you all of my love and keep up on all of your adventures through Brandi!

Jeff Antin, it was wonderful to see you all those years ago and I was touched by what you said about our families - you should know that my dad had tears in his eyes after seeing you (no small gesture for Harry) and if you are ever planning on visiting Florida, please let either me or Larry know as I am sure that Lee & Harry would love to see you.

Sidney, I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well and still happily married with child after 20+ years? No small achievement in this day and age but then again, although I always thought that most of Larry's friends were geeks, for some reason I felt that you were different, even if you were Jeffrey's brother!! In all seriousness, you always had a certain kindness about you and I'm pleased to hear that life has been good to you. By the way, I joke about your brother (some old habits still die hard) and plan on catching up with him on the other thread.

Well, I hope I haven't left anyone out. Ron Rosenberg, your name sounds familiar to me and maybe I knew you from WM or the good old Bronx, but I'm pretty sure you were more my brother's age. By the way, where in New Jersey do you live? I live in Bergen County in a town named River Vale. If you're serious about having a mini-reunion and want to make it a dual-generation affair, perhaps we can put our heads together and show these people what we New Jersey folks are capable of doing!

Anyway, I'm closing up this novelette for now, guys! Again, it's so great to reconnect with everyone after all of these years. Wel-met truly was a once in a lifetime experience, one that's obviously stayed dear to all of us throughout all of these years! Stay in touch and hope to see you all soon!

With great fondness,
Mandy

P.S. Larry, I believe I'm coming out to your house in the next two or three weeks for some type of marathon our dear sister has coerced me into - see you then! Love to Lynne and the boys!!!
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 09:43 AM   #63
Roberta

Hey everyone!!

Been emailing Joyce and Janet- both are planning to be at the reunion on Saturday.

All these Wel-met discussion got me digging in my parents basement. I found journals I wrote during Pioneers and the Western Trip.

Cliff- Do you recall you and Dave stripping down to your "shorts"
and running around in the rain?

Sid- for some reason you would enjoyed pushing me into puddles
Do you remember the Academy Awards ceremony? We were presenters, as OZZIE and HARRIET?!?!?

Larry- So nice to see you on the site

Patti- do you remember cherry flavored rolling paper?
I haven't heard back from Adina- so I have no idea about Rob
Mar-

Dave Steinberg(?) threatened to send us all back to Silver Lake cause someone knocked down tents and Josh (?) got really
wasted in Wyoming @ the Rodeo.

Carey- Keep me posted on finding Jesse in Israel

Roberta
Roberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 09:59 AM   #64
pweill

Wink

Mandy,
So nice to read your sweet email! I hope you and your family are healthy and happy. Much Love to you!

I feel like I have been in love with all us Wel Met Folks! I remember having crushes on almost every one at some time. I visit this website almost everyday now!

Ron, I am making reservations today or tomorrow and expected to be at my dad's June 7 or 8th. I will have a cooler filled with food. Will that be okay? How is your knee?

Josh, I am hoping to see you on Sunday. We are going to South Beach for an Earth Expo. Please call!

Jeff, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Glad to hear your dad is happy in Florida and married! Wish my mom could find a male suitor. I am so happy and thrilled to be able to speak to my parents several times a week! But there's not a day that goes by that I don't worry. Between Mom's smoking (she seems to be the only one of our parents that has not quit), and the prescription drugs they take, I am just so grateful to know they are still here. It's these medications that keep them alive, plus the grandkids.

Cliff, you did not write back. Did I push you away? I have a tendency to do that with the v word. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ditto to Steve Alter. Write back. Why is it that what I know about the v word pushes people away? Will you be in camp in June?

Carey, where did you live out of the U.S. and when?

Karen Labovsky, where are you?

Also, Roslyn, the girl we used to make fun of saying "there's no one thin as........, (was that unit III?) will you ever forgive me? I am hoping you are thin and svelte now and can blow us all away with your beauty!

Love to you all,
Patti/Deer
pweill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 11:16 AM   #65
Cbmaslow

Patti -
I'll tell you where I lived only after you tell me what the v word is.

I'm waiting...
Cbmaslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 11:33 AM   #66
pweill

No problem, Carey. The v word is Vegan. I am a vegan and it wierds people out. It isolates me and other vegans. There are very few people that I can talk about it. I believe it is politically correct but it pushes most of the population's buttons.

Love,
Deer/Patti
Old 04-08-2005, 02:18 PM   #67
Cliff Ageloff

I am betting Carey was in Canada. Either that or Madagascar but I am going with gut - Canada. Just a hunch.

Last edited by Cliff Ageloff; 04-09-2005 at 08:33 AM.
Cliff Ageloff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 02:54 PM   #68
Cbmaslow

I considered vegan, but I didn't really think it was such a touchy subject.

Anyway, Cliff you're way off - it was Madagascar (but I did go snowboarding in Canada a few years ago, if it makes you feel any better).

(and no changing your bets after the polls close)

Last edited by Cbmaslow; 04-09-2005 at 09:13 AM.
Old 04-08-2005, 06:44 PM   #69
pweill

I wanted to post this yesterday but felt shy. It is a button pusher alright. Just some thoughts I put on paper..Please do not dislike me for writing this..........

I was weeding the garden to make room for the growing kale, collards, tomatoes and star fruit. And I’m thinking, what have I done to improve the conditions of the world? Am I making it a better place to live? Have I treated every neighbor as I would treat myself?

The Kabbalah talks about Tikune which is righting our karma and doing unto others as you would have them do unto you.

You see, my 45 birthday just passed. It is reflection time, to review my life and the passed year.

It was the same day as Dave Miller’s birth/death day.

Was the world too much for his soul to handle and he was called home? Did he not fit into what was expected of him by parents, siblings, friends, teachers, and government? Did he have trouble handling this insanity, which seems to grow more insane with each year?

All these questions are popping into my head. I am trying to come to terms with it all, somehow.

Is my being vegan not sufficient? I care about all creatures. I include the chicken, cow, bear, raccoon, deer as my neighbors. I try to co-exist with them and give them the respect they deserve. I see them as sentient beings with families like us. I can hear them cry. They’d be happier if the humans left earth. It seems the only things that would miss us here on earth, are the houseplants and pets. Because to the trees and the mountains and the flowers and the bees and every body of water and every animal that walks, creeps and crawls, it would be a blessing if we were gone.

But, I am here. WE are all here. How, while we are here can we improve life and anything around us?

I am like you. I enjoy the comforts of Love. I love the security and safety that exist in love and companionship. In that Love that we all share and desire and want, there’s a mission. You can hear it if you try. If we listen to our hearts and look into the eyes of another being of a different face, creed, color or race, 4-8 legged, fins or tails, and see all life is sacred. All life comes from God, from Love. All life deserves a chance to live, free.

Well, am I doing the best I can? I am still flying planes. It is for my own selfish pleasure or am I going places to help lift and share Love? Am I being an example of goodness?

It is not like I am forgetting about us humans. I’m not, I’m thinking about the thousands or millions of tons of grains that we grow here in the U.S.A. and how MOST of it goes to the livestock (whom are grass eaters and not grain eaters) to fatten them for us to eat. Then I think of the really poor/starving children whom we see in pictures. And how they could benefit from all this grain.

That's it. Perhaps the beginning..................

Love,

Deer/Patti

P.S. Would you Wel Metters mind if I post a poem by one of the world's greatest (my opinion), poetess?
Old 04-08-2005, 07:16 PM   #70
pweill

This is for Sidney Suss:

There is an event you might be interested in. April 30th and May 1st is www.sunfestival.net It is happening in Westworld, Scottsdale. The phone number is 928 649-8180. Maybe you know about it already.

Did you camp Wel Metters know that my first boyfriend that I held hands with and maybe kissed, was Sidney Suss? The year was around 1963,4 or 5. I have known Sid Suss, Larry Barker, Stephen Kramer since 1963 (nursery school). Jeff Antin since 1971 or so. Stu Thalblum since 1968, (Hebrew School). And Ron Rosenberg was my family's paper boy!

Now didn't Bruce Gollop go to Wel Met too? Where is he?

Where is Richie and Donna Werner? I lived in their building for awhile. Isn't Fried, one of the guys who is creating the website and reunion, also from our building?

Mandy was Brandi's best friend since forever. Jeffery is Brandi's first boyfriend. Michael, her good friend.

Didn't Hillary go also? What about Sid and Jeffery's cousin, Paula? Was she a counselor?

Didn't a certain Goodman also go to Wel Met. He is Jeffery and Michael's age. I forget his first name.

I think that Yipsy was from the Bronx. Is that correct? I think he lived by Jerome's.

And then Steve Brawer. Older and wiser than us and cool because he too is from the Bronx.

Anyone I am missing? Please help fill in.

I am really into this site!

Love,
Patti/Deer
Old 04-08-2005, 08:41 PM   #71
Cliff Ageloff

Missing or Lurking?

Jackie Potter
Seth Lipsay
Karen Lobovsky
Maureen the counselor
Diane Seidler
Old 04-08-2005, 10:05 PM   #72
Sid Suss

More missing or lurking...

Josh and Julie Pearlman - where are you???

Stephen Kramer - hope you get your internet access back soon...

Vicki Ostrow - my western trip girlfriend

Gary Mantis - heckuva shortstop!!!

Robert Minster - a good camp friend...
Sid Suss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 11:09 PM   #73
Cbmaslow

What about Ann Herman?

Mindy Tarlow?

Has anyone actually been in touch with Jan Lederman? Mindy Krasner? Ilene Roseman? I've seen their names on here, but I think it was just people asking about them.

And Patti, I think Dave's birthday was May 9th, not March 9th. I know the obit said March, but I'm pretty sure it was May. But anyway, happy birthday! Mine just passed too (the 4th). Can you believe how old we are? I'm still picturing everybody exactly the way they looked in 1975.

Last edited by Cbmaslow; 04-08-2005 at 11:50 PM.
Old 04-09-2005, 08:28 AM   #74
Cliff Ageloff

Mindy and I exchanged e-mails a few months back. She is director of an agency in NYC that works with ex-cons placing them in job training and careers. She is happy & married w no kids - summers down at her place on the Jersey Shore. I have a pic from her Bat Mitvah with Jen Feldheim & Dave Miller and some other Wm faces I can't place names to.

I remember Gary! He was one talented athlete overall and a serious sports page reader like all you stoop-ball & stick ball pros from da Bronx.
Old 04-09-2005, 08:32 AM   #75
pweill

Hi! Spoke to Josh Pearlman yesterday. Julie is coming down to Florida and there's a chance that we might see each other Sunday, if they have time. I told him again to check out the website and that Wel Metters are asking about them. He has the address.

Where is Mindy Krasner?

Chip Preston? (rumor from Julie is that his brother, Cary, also a wel metter, left this world last year).

I forgot Debbie Antin. Another Bronxite that went to Wel Met. Jeff said she is in Atlanta. She's a bronxite becoming a southern bell!

Happy sweet birthday, Carey. And thank you for correcting the mistaken birthday date!

This is last night's view.............

The law is lawlessness. It is not the law of God. It is the law of men. It is, particular lawless men that have no respect or concerns about God or Love. God is Love.

The legal system is all about making money.

We are born and become products of society. Birth certificate and social security numbers make us subjects of the state. We are like products in an assembly line. We are not sovereign individuals. Through these contracts (birth certificates and s.s.), we are making deals and signing up with the state.

The law is not about righteousness. We are wards of the state. Paying and working to support the President of a private corporation, like the Bush corporation or the judicial system or the defense/war system.

The judicial system is like a tennis game. If we are caught playing out of the system, we then play in court. Like a ball bouncing back and forth between players (lawyers) and the referee is the judge.

I am telling you some truths. Can you handle the truth?

Love,
Deer/Patti
Old 04-09-2005, 08:36 AM   #76
pweill

Smile

Cliff,

Answer to your personal email question..........Always!! Looking and searching for the TRUTH!

Is this Mindy Krasner?
Old 04-11-2005, 09:16 AM   #77
Jeff Rosenberg

Random Thoughts

Hi everyone,

I have a ton of pictures from Western trip and I'm trying to figure out how to get them scanned to post on the site. I also have pictures from various reunions throughout the years. All you Bronx people are talking - here's some about all the Long Island people. Remember the one at Wayne's house out in Commack, L.I. (what was his last name?). What about Lisa Markowitz's birthday party on L.I. (she always reminded me of a cute little panda bear - where are you Lisa?). How many times did we meet at Roosevelt Field just to hang. Remember the sleepover party at Helene Schneider's house (last I heard she moved to California to "find herself"). Roy Ageloff crashed the party. What about the other Brooklyn boys - David Redberg, and umm, what was his name, the Asian guy?? Then there was the get together in the city at Lori Rosenblum's fancy upper West Side apartment - we were older and wiser then And of course, the last one at Jackie Potter's house (when we were all grown up).

Speaking of reunions, how many did we have with Stu and his g/f Barbara - she lived down the road from me and I saw her from time to time. I heard they had got married. I remember meeting up at Stu's Village apartment (the size of my bedroom closet) - another time at the Globe in Flushing Meadow, another time at Adventurer's Amusement park in Queens (Stu would eat the sauerkraut at the concession stand because he couldn't afford the real food).

Karen Lobovsky, where are you? - You taught us the tickle massage, sitting in our underwear on the banks of the Delaware River (confession: certain canoes were tipped on purpose so some of the girls' sleeping bags would be too wet to sleep in - girls, you must have known, but thanks for playing along with the offers of sharing bags).

Diane Seidler - we were best buds for many years in the city - we even travelled to Europe together - where are you? Adina Kalet, I had a crush on you, I hear your a big time NYU doctor - c'mon back! Laurie Tchock, another favorite - you out there? Jan Lederman - let's not forget Jan!

Michael "snake" Schwartz - he had snakes in his basement at home too!. Gary "praying" Mantis - we used to play golf at Eisenhower park together. Remember "Sport". I gave him that nickname in Unit V and now I can't remember his real name.

The incredible thing about our Wel-Met friends was we wouldn't see each other for the longest times and when we did, it was like we just saw them the weekend before. These are the people that many "firsts" happened with (you all know what I mean) - people we never forget.

We were closer with different people at different times. Crushes lasted a week before the next one started - but in the end, everyone being the best of friends (regardless of what happened between them) - I honestly can't remember ever being mad at anyone.

Anyway, I can go on and on, but I haven't posted in a while so I figured I'd let loose for a while

Rosie

P.S.
My mother would never understand why I got letters addressed to Rosie Rosenberg - the truth is, I don't think some of you ever knew my real name (it's Jeff, by the way)
Jeff Rosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 09:43 AM   #78
Roberta

Wayne's last name is Siegal

The Asian guy is Rob Mar. I spoke to Adina and she told me that he recognized her at the local video store. They both live in the same neighborhood in Brooklyn. He's an architect and she still bumps into from time to time when they walk their dogs.
Old 04-12-2005, 08:57 PM   #79
Ron Rosenberg

Hi Jeff,

It seems that no matter how hard we try, people are just going to continue mixing up the two Rosenbergs. (For the record, Jeff was “Rosie” I was “Ronnie”)

Thanks for your Long-Island memories – I had completely forgotten about Mike Schwartz and his snakes! By the way, “Sport” was Alan Safran. I remember seeing him in a picture somewhere on the site.

Here are some more names from the past for the “where are they now” category:

Unit IV in ‘72

Steven Sokolov
Liz Waters
Drew Kirshner (remember him Patti?)
Jay Bloomrosen
Bobby Zeminsky
Wendy Feldman
Rich Spallone

Unit V in ’73:

Craig Dorfman
Ann and Barbara (the twins)
David Hoffman (always played first base with a seriously modified baseball mitt)

Pioneers in ’74:

Scott Broudy (the “tetherball” champion)
Helen Schulman (I ran into her visiting a friend at Cornell years ago)
Steve Storch (my bunkmate in Units IV and V and tentmate in Pioneers)

Has Karen Lobovsky checked in? I was listening to War Child by Jethro Tull on a flight out to LA this morning and had a flashback of Karen wearing a T-shirt in Pioneers that had the cover art from that album.

Also, I think “Band on the Run” may have been one of the five records we played over and over that summer. I hope someone is bringing a boom box to set up there – I’ll bring Innervisions and Band on the Run if someone will bring the Rolling Stones “Hot Rocks” CD…

Western Trip #2 in ‘75

The legendary Bob Parliament (Now this is number one and the fun has just begun…)

Also some councilors:

Jerry Mayo – our very cool councilor in Bunk 76
Danny Hill
Gerri (can’t remember her last name)

…and there was another councilor from Unit IV named Vic – I remember the time he lost some kind of bet and had to walk around the unit on all fours chanting, “I’m an armadillo from Amarillo!” …or maybe that’s just the flashbacks kicking in again…

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in June!
Ron Rosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 09:21 PM   #80
Cbmaslow

Ron - there are pictures posted of some of the people you're looking for. Have you seen them? There's one with Danny Hill in it, and one with Gerri (I think it was Gaffen - she used to sing, right?), and one of Bob Parliament. Also, one of the "name that kid" pictures was identified as Craig Dorfman.

Those Unit IV names are blasts from the WAY distant past - I barely remember them. I think Bobby Z. played opposite me in "Bye Bye Birdie" (we were Mr. and Mrs. McAfee). And I seem to remember something about Drew and Patti...

In answer to your question (from several posts ago - I only discovered it recently), yes, I was working at WM in 1976, but only for a short time. I got accepted to something else I'd applied for, and (stupidly, as it turned out) left to do that instead.

Lauren - if you're reading this, I saw your post at the same time I saw Ron's (I was MIA for a while), but thanks for replying, and I hope you're going to the reunion. I'd love to see you there.

Cliff - thanks for the Mindy T. update. She is one Wel-metter I will never forget for several reasons, not the least of which is the pretty big scar I still have on my wrist from a jagged edge on a fence we were climbing across the street from her house.

And everybody - keep on posting, and come to the reunion!
Old 04-13-2005, 07:16 PM   #81
pweill

Smile

Carey and Ron,

Thanks for reminding me about Drew K. I almost forgot about him. He was creepy. I was 13 and twitterpatted with him. I was innocent and nieve and he took advantage of me. He knew what he was doing. He gave me hickeys! Then visiting day comes up and I got in big trouble with my parents.

Drew, if you read this, I hope you have grown up and are nicer to people. That was not nice taking advantage of females. I have since forgiven you.

Thank you Carey, Ron, Rosie, Roberta and everyone else for mentioning names I had forgotten. Really hope to see you all soon.

My ticket is booked to NY. SO I will be there!

Just got an email from Richie Werner. Another Bronxite! Hope he is coming with his sister, Donna.
Old 04-14-2005, 04:45 PM   #82
Jeff Rosenberg

too many strings

There are too many strings going on here. Can I suggest that everyone create a Wel_met Group in their respective e-mails and we all talk that way? (or is that a stupid idea?)
Old 04-14-2005, 04:54 PM   #83
Roberta

Thumbs up keep the threads

II vote for keeping threads going on the site,
this way if anyone new shows up they can join in......
Old 04-14-2005, 04:59 PM   #84
Cbmaslow

If we did the group emails, then what would happen? Every time one person writes, it would get sent to everyone?

Does that mean we wouldn't be using this site to communicate? I kind of like it here. Maybe we should just try to stick to one thread.

Oh - and Patti, what exactly does "twitterpatted" mean?

Last edited by Cbmaslow; 04-14-2005 at 05:04 PM.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:06 PM   #85
Cliff Ageloff

go to Unit V - 73 thread for Craig Dorfman update. ...if you shiv a git.

Drew Kirschner...that little weasel. Stole my girlfriend in unit 2.

Last edited by Cliff Ageloff; 04-14-2005 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:06 PM   #86
Jeff Rosenberg

OK, wouldn't be my first stupid idea. I've been collecting everyone's e-mail address anyway so I have my group in case the world is coming to an end and I have to say goodbye to everyone real quick
Old 04-16-2005, 11:18 AM   #87
Cbmaslow

Say goodbye for me too, okay?
Old 04-17-2005, 08:04 AM   #88
Ron Rosenberg

Post Rosie's Photos

Jeff,

I just saw your Western Trip photos – thanks for posting them. And thanks for having the foresight to take a picture of our Pioneers mural from ’74!

I remember in some earlier pictures, someone put up a shot of the Pioneers dining room, but it was from a year before ours. I was showing that picture to my wife, explaining that each year, the Pioneers group painted a mural representing that summer’s events. She asked what was on ours, but all I could remember was that it featured Marc Minick (our unit director) and his huge afro.

Your picture brings back a whole new set of camp memories – some of which have been important influences in my life:

The Berkshire Trip & James Taylor

My first real concert, and a focal point of my relationship with my wife – she was already a big JT fan and we’ve seen him together about a dozen times since then.

The Regatta

This camp-wide sailboat race was won in 1974 by the Pioneers team of Steve Storch and…Ron Rosenberg, a repeat of the stunning 1972 upset when we won the whole thing as Unit IV campers.

This was also an important event in my life. In the summer of 1981 in college I took my girlfriend sailing. She asked if I knew how to sail, and I said, “Of course. I took sailing lessons from Paul Basuk at Wel-Met – and besides, I won sailboat races at camp! So she brought all her stuff on the boat including sunglasses and our change of clothes.

Big mistake. You see it had been about seven years since I’d been in any sailboat – much less one of those ultra-tiny “Sea Snark” models we had at camp - so I promptly capsized the boat and completely soaked all of our clothes!

This was a particularly interesting problem because we had ridden down to the lake on my motorcycle. I guess I may have needed another sailing lesson…Paul Basuk, are you out there? Anyway, this didn’t seem to faze her; we got a good laugh out of it (and a few stories too long to tell here), and we’ve been together for nearly 24 years and married for 21 of them.

The Canoe and Backpacking Trips

My first exposure to both activities. When we lived in New Hampshire in the early 80s, we did a lot of backpacking in the White Mountains, many times with my infant son sitting in a pack on my back and our dog with saddle bags carrying her food and my son’s diapers.

I learned to love backpacking on that Pioneers trip in '74.

The Record Player

Yes, the “sacred” record player – source of the music that was like the soundtrack of our lives in Pioneers that summer. I automatically think of camp every time I hear a song from one of those albums.

Wow...that was a longer post than I had planned to write – I guess the sight of the mural did it for me. Thanks again Jeff for getting these pictures up on the site – they just keep bringing back more great memories.

So who’s coming up to camp in June? Rosie? Roberta? Adina? “Bronx Boys?” Does anyone have a “camper list” from our years? It might be fun to try and track down some of the people who haven’t checked in here, and with Google and the internet at our disposal we might just have some luck…

-- Ron Rosenberg
Ron Rosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 12:09 PM   #89
Cbmaslow

Rosie -
Great pictures! (not so sure about some of the commentary...)
Old 04-17-2005, 01:05 PM   #90
Jeff Rosenberg

Pictures

Well, Ive been trying to get pictures uploaded - got most of them, but the site stop accepting the rest - I'll keep trying cause I have some really good ones I didn't get on yet. I also have pictures going back to 1973 that I'm trying to upload as well.

As I went through my pics, I came across some other names that would make for good trivia: Andre' Gruber, Larry Noble, Karen Bohrer, Karen Eisenberg, Cheri Coyle, Helaine Goldberg, Mitch Kessler, Elana Faro, Carl Davis, Neil Kalan, Karen Cebula, Steve Rosenberg (the "third" Rosenberg), Amy Hertz, Lisa Estrin, Rich Gluckstein, Harry Vaesser (counselor from Holland). I also have a picture of an "Amy" from Unit V that looks so familiar, but I can't remember her last name. Could it be Amy Abbey?

Indubitably...